50 Years of Chemistry at La Trobe University
Date: Friday, 21 July 2017
Location: La Trobe University, Bundoora
A one day scientific symposium and dinner will be held on Friday 21 July 2017 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Department of Chemistry at La Trobe University. The symposium will be a ticketed event held in the new LIMS building with speakers who are all former staff and students of the department.
- Dr Jacqui Gulbis – Group Leader, Walter & Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
- Professor Spas Kolev – School of Chemistry, University of Melbourne
- Professor David Craik – Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland
- Professor Philip Marriott – School of Chemistry, Monash University
- Professor Alan Bond – School of Chemistry, Monash University
- Dr Anastasios Polyzos – School of Chemistry, University of Melbourne
- Professor Tony Wedd – School of Chemistry, University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor Charles Young – Department of Chemistry and Physics, La Trobe University
- Dr Melinda Christophersen – Manager, Analytical Services – Carlton United Breweries
The 50 Years of Chemistry dinner will also be ticketed and held in the Union Building, Bundoora campus at 6:30 pm and all current and former staff and students of the department are welcome (partners welcome).